Everything you need for your small to medium sized business up to 50 users
Advanced functionality in the field. Integrates with Touch, Route Optimiser, Dashboards & Vehicle Tracking.
Service Manager Enterprise
Our complete Service Management Solution to improve every aspect of your business.
Service Management Software
Total workforce and business management solution for service, maintenance and installation organisations, that will increase your efficiency, optimise your workforce and boost your sales. Efficiently manage your service, installation, repair and hire contracts with ease.
Access your system from anywhere on any device. Increase performance and customer satisfaction. Free trial. No upfront cost. Prices starting from £30 per user per month – enquire now
Service Manager includes a range of field and service management modules tailored to suit your business requirements and budget. Service Manager grows with your businesses adding new modules for extra functionality as required and rolling out across new locations with ease.
Service Manager Standard is our most popular service management system. Delivering a highly efficient service desk with impressive customer & contract management as well as comprehensive accounting, purchasing and stock functionality.
Service Manager makes managing your counter sales, preventative maintenance, hire & repair contracts easy. End to end integration throughout all your processes eliminates duplication and gives full visibility of all aspects of your business. Proven to save you time and money, improve your service and help you grow your business. The standard Service Manager system is ideal for growing service operations with up to 40 engineers or remote workers.
Features & benefits include:
- Increased control & visibility of all aspects of your business
- Easy Service Desk management and engineer scheduling
- Job control: easy ordering, job booking, contract management and scheduling
- Maintenance and engineer scheduling: increases engineer capacity
- Easily manage customers, prospects, job quotations and contract costing
- Complete purchasing and stock control
- Email invoicing which integrates with accounting so ware such as Sage & QuickBooks, improves accuracy and cash flow, and reduces admin.
- Improved service levels to customers and provide access to a secure web portal to view their management information
- Advanced routing and scheduling using Service Manager route optimisation increasing capacity and enhancing customer satisfac on
- Modular system; add functionality and roll-out to new users as your business grows. • Op on to add Mobile users for remote workers