Enables you and your business to manage your service, installation, repair and hire contracts with ease.
Key software gives you access to your system from anywhere on any device, increasing your performance and customer satisfaction.
Key Service Manager: Enterprise has been a major benefit to our business. We could not run our business without using Enterprise.
Service Manager Touch
Optimising productivity from your engineers in the field and remote workers, Service Manager Touch enables seamless transfer of information between field engineers and multiple offices in real time.
Working seamlessly with your mobile devices, we can ensure you choose the right PDA or mobile device for you or we can interface with your existing mobile devices.
Service Manager Overview
Everything you need for your small to medium sized business up to 50 users
Service Manager Modules
Our modular system includes; Touch, Route Optimiser, Dashboards & Vehicle Tracking
Service Manager Enterprise
Our complete Service Management solution to improve every aspect of your business.
Service Manager Overview
Total workforce and business management solutions, for service, maintenance and installation organisations, that will increase your efficiency, optimise your workforce and boost your sales.
Efficiently manage your service, installation, repair and hire contracts with ease. Access your system from anywhere on any device. Increase performance and customer satisfaction.
Service Manager includes a range of field and service management modules tailored to suit your business requirements and budget. Service Manager grows with your businesses adding new modules for extra functionality as required and rolling out across new locations with ease.
Service Manager Cloud
Ideal for small service operations with up to 20 engineers. Service Manager Cloud streamlines your Service Desk as you will be able to complete tasks such as logging, scheduling and managing service calls, contracts, customers, stock and much more from the field. All of our service management experience and expertise has been put into this feature-rich low cost solution to give you everything you need to maximise performance.
Features & benefits included are:
- Simple job booking and scheduling, reducing admin, increasing accuracy
- Easy contract management, increased control and visibility
- Email invoicing, integrated with accounting software such including Sage & QuickBooks, optimising cashflow.
- Keep track of engineers in the field using Service Manager Touch
- Complete purchasing & stock control, reduces cost.
- Ensuring equipment available for planned maintenance jobs to improve % of jobs fully completed first time; improving customer satisfaction.
- Easy to set up with no upfront costs
- Simple secure access anywhere anytime
Service Manager Alpha
Service Manager Alpha is our original and most popular service management system. Delivering a highly efficient service desk with impressive customer & contract management as well as comprehensive accounting, purchasing and stock functionality.
Alpha makes managing your counter sales, preventative maintenance, hire & repair contracts easy. End to end integration throughout all your processes eliminates duplication and gives full visibility of all aspects of your business. Alpha is proven to save you time and money, improve your service and help you grow your business.
Alpha Service Manager is ideal for growing service operations with up to 40 engineers, and can be hosted in the cloud or be part of your network.
Features & benefits include:
- Increased control & visibility of all aspects of your business
- Easy Service Desk management and engineer scheduling
- Job control: easy ordering, job booking, contract management and scheduling
- Maintenance and engineer scheduling: increases engineer capacity
- Easily manage customers, prospects, job quotations and contract costing
- Complete purchasing and stock control
- Email invoicing which integrates with accounting software such as Sage & QuickBooks, improves accuracy and cash flow, and reduces admin.
- Improved service levels to customers and provide access to a secure web portal to view their management information
- Advanced routing and scheduling using Service Manager route optimisation increasing capacity and enhancing customer satisfaction
- Modular system; add functionality and roll-out to new users as your business grows.