Flexible, powerful field service management software to optimise your business processes, save you time and money, improve service and ultimately increase sales.
Optimise your Field Engineers with an Effective Service Management Software Solution
- Full visibility of all aspects of your business
- Real time information of where your field engineers are and what they are doing (requires PDA)
- Complete cost, asset & stock management information including easy upload of manufacturer prices
- Automated invoicing to ensure better cash flow
- Designed to streamline the management of preventative maintenance, repair & hire contracts as well as counter sales
- Give your customers access to automatically generated service and parts reports
- A solution to meet the needs of any size business
Field Service Management Software from Key Computers has mobile workforce optimisation at its core and is designed to offer total workforce & business management to companies of any size. Manage your preventative maintenance, hire & repair contracts the smart way with a complete service management software solution that takes care of job control, maintenance and engineer scheduling, contract costing, stock control, ordering, quotations, asset register, project costing, service desk… in one place… via end-to-end integration… eliminating duplication.
Service management software solutions to suit your requirements
We offer two Service Management software solutions; Alpha and Enterprise. Both systems are modular so you pay only for what your business needs today, allowing you to start with the basics and add additional modules to your system as your company thrives and grows . Bespoke solutions distilled with 25 years of service management expertise are a speciality with the majority of solutions tailored to customer requirements. You can also incorporate our powerful CRM system enabling you to fully manage your prospects and customers.
Key Service Management Software enables you to get ahead of the competition and deliver the very best service to your customers. Our proven field service solutions are built with Microsoft technology which is easy to use , reduces administration, saves time and increases efficiency.
Automated processes and predefined options will help you to standardise work enabling you to reduce administration and errors. This means your business can:
- process work faster
- send out invoices quickly
- easily share information between departments
- proactively meet customer needs
The service call tracking element of our service management software allows you to:
- create and manage contracts with different service levels
- apply appropriate charges automatically
- create service jobs when they are due and much much more.
Using a Key service management software system lets you remove the headache of scheduling while providing your field based team with optimum call plans.
If you’re not looking to change your field service management software but would like to introduce PDA’s or other mobile devices to make more of your engineers time, our mobile field service solution, Connect Service can work with your existing service management software. Request a free consultation to see how we can help you get the most out of your systems.