Software as a Service (SaaS) for warehouse management
In short, SaaS refers to services delivered over the internet. And today, modern businesses are using SaaS to help with a vast range of tasks. For service-led organisations that rely on their stockrooms, SaaS-based warehouse management systems are becoming increasingly important.
Optimising the efficiency of your warehouse, with a comprehensive stock management system – hosted securely over the internet – the benefits are compelling. Here are just some of them:
- Access real-time inventory information from anywhere, on any internet enabled device. So your engineers can check whether the parts they need are in stock
- Maximise operational effectiveness with impressive stock forecasting. So you always have the parts you need
- Manage stock locations to ensure your engineers get the parts they need as quickly as possible
- Seamlessly manage tasks and workflows for improved productivity
- Provide automated order updates to customers throughout the sales cycle
- Reduce wastage, minimise errors, and lower costs
- Automate processes to improve speed and accuracy through the use of mobile technologies. Significantly reducing administration and paperwork
- Facilitate online order processing via mobile devices
- Benefit from automated backup services and best-in-class recovery processes
- Boost customer service levels leading to happier customers and return business.
What’s more, with powerful reporting capabilities providing full visibility of all aspects of your warehouse, you have access to the necessary insight to optimise the performance of each element of your operation. So, a SaaS warehouse manager ensures that from stock, sales, purchasing, and fulfilment, each stage is as efficient as possible.
How much will it cost?
With SaaS, you pay a subscription (usually monthly or yearly) to use the warehouse manager; with the price you pay dependant on the size of your business and the number of users. So, you only ever pay for what you need. Delivering a more stable cash flow, as your business grows, your SaaS solution can be quickly and easily scaled up to meet your changing requirements.
What’s more, SaaS is implemented at a fraction of the price of an on premise solution. And it doesn’t require any large-scale infrastructure investment. Likewise, any new software releases are likely to be cheaper than those purchased via the traditional model and many upgrades are made free as standard.
How to implement a SaaS warehouse management system
With SaaS, you don’t have to worry about designing and developing the right solution. Instead, you can tap into a tried and tested system that is ready to use. However, that doesn’t mean you have to rely on a one-size-fits-all approach. Customisable to your business, at Key Computers, we offer an extensive range of modular, fully integrated solutions, tailored to suit the requirements and budget of your warehouse operation.
Easy to get up and running, we’ll work with you to establish what you are trying to achieve, what (if any) customisations have to be made, and how to integrate any existing systems that you need.
If you want to reduce errors while increasing performance and customer satisfaction, speak to a member of our team on 01942 261 671 or email email@example.com to find out more about switching to a SaaS Warehouse Management Solution.